Achieve optimal color for your photographic images in Photoshop. Sponsored by Hunt's Photo & Video.
Color is often a key motivation for capturing a photo in the first place, and so having accurate colors in a photo can be critically important. In this informative and entertaining webinar, Tim Grey will guide you through a workflow for achieving optimal color for your photographic images in Photoshop. Among the topics to be covered will be:
- Tips for evaluating the color in your photos
- Optimizing initial color using Camera Raw
- Finding the right balance of colors in a photo
- Determining the optimal intensity of color
- Applying targeted adjustments to fine-tune specific colors
- And more!
Title: Optimizing Color in Photoshop with X-Rite Coloratti Tim Grey
Back to Webinar List
Presenter: Tim Grey
Bio: Tim Grey is regarded as one of the top educators in digital photography and imaging, providing clear guidance on complex subjects through his writing, speaking, and tutorials.
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Created For: Beginning & Intermediate Photographers