Back to Webinar List
The Creative Edge In Digital Photography with Jim DiVitale
Digital Photography is about quality control in your image making. Photographers all have the same goal in digital photography, to create beautiful images with perfect color and precision tonal control. Simplifying the production workflow with predictable and repeatable results is vital.
In this webinar, Jim will demonstrate problem-solving techniques using digital capture and image processing with X-Rite color management solutions and Nik Software Plug-ins to streamline both the creative and production of the digital imaging workflow. Register today!
Topics will include:
- Calibrating and profiling camera, monitor, and printer for complete color management using X-Rite ColorChecker Passport, ColorMunki Display, and ColorMunki Photo
- Using HDR Efex Pro to process multiple exposures
- Working with Viveza 2 to control luminosity and contrast
- Using Silver Efex 2 to create stunning black and white
Who Should Attend:
- Professional photographers
- Aspiring advanced amateurs
- Digital assistants
- Students of photography
Join Jim for an hour of fast paced digital imaging techniques to add that creative edge to your digital photography co-sponsored by X-Rite and Nik Software.