Back to Webinar List
Adobe's new Lightroom 4 offers new options for editing and output that make this a must-have upgrade for Lightroom users. In this free webinar sponsored by X-Rite Joe will explore both basic and advanced image editing techniques in this new update. During this session, we'll focus on the new editing capabilities offered in this upgrade - in future sessions, Joe will explore the new modules and Lightroom file organization.
One of the new additions to Lightroom 4 is its ability to soft-proof. Now you can choose your printer profile and see what effects it will have on the printed image. This makes monitor profiling and accurate printer profiles an important of Lightroom 4's workflow.
Here are some topics Joe will cover:
- Why monitor color is important for Lightroom 4
- Image edits and batch processing including:
- Global image edits
- Local color and light adjustments with Lightroom 4's new options
- Image sharpening, noise reduction and lens profiles
- Preparing files for lab printing