Join host Joe Brady in this free hour-long webinar sponsored by X-Rite.
ColorChecker Passport is a powerful 'capture to edit' color solution for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility. And when you combine ColorChecker Passport with Adobe® Imaging solutions you'll gain even greater benefits.
Imagine a near-effortless color workflow. Imagine having multiple cameras - even different models, shooting the same event or scene and color matching. Imagine significantly reducing your image processing time.
Joe will show step by step how to bring your digital photography color to a new level! You'll learn how to quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, create your own color look with one click and maintain color control and consistency. You'll be able to achieve superior color results in a fraction of the time!
Who should watch this webinar?
- Professional photographers
- Photographic enthusiasts
- Anyone passionate about accurate color
Back to Webinar List
- Creating and Using Camera Profiles
- Custom White Balance with the Passport
- One click accurate color edits
- Matching color response of two or more cameras
- Matching color response under different lighting conditions
- Color editing in Adobe® Lightroom®
- Color editing in Adobe® Photoshop®