X-Rite Coloratti Lee Varis, the best selling author of "Skin: The Complete Guide to Digitally, Lighting, Photographing and Retouching Faces and Bodies" will demonstrate new techniques for portrait retouching that leverage the powerful image processing capabilities of Adobe Photoshop and an X-Rite calibrated and profiled monitor to enhance the average subject, without requiring special artistic skills.
You will see advanced techniques for:
- Removing blotchy red skin and evening out skin color without painting or cloning
- Lightening dark skin and darkening light skin
- Precision dodging and burning to minimize wrinkles without disrupting skin texture
- Shaping and sculpting the image using Liquify
- Skin smoothing with two different approaches that iron out large defects while preserving fine texture
- Eye enhancement with simple technique for that extra sparkle
- A special "skin-glow" effect
Lee shows how, with a little computer cleverness, you can create portrait enhancements the rival the experts in a few minutes. He will work on several portrait enhancements, start to finish, to illustrate the essential techniques that will take your portrait photography to the next level.
Back to Webinar List