In this webinar, Peter Krogh will present the central methods of his new book, Organizing Your Photos with Lightroom 5. The book offers a clear vision of the process of building an organized photo library, and the associated workflow. Peter breaks the process down to three basic tasks: Store, Tag and Create. By using this method, you'll be able to find an organization and workflow that's right for you, whether you're a Lightroom novice or an old pro.
Here's some of what Peter wIll cover:
- How to understand the difference between Store, Tag and Create
- How to create a solid storage structure for your image files
- Finding and filtering with tags
- How to use Keywords
- Using Locations tags
- Speeding up the process
- How to use ratings effectively
- How Collections can be used to enhance the creative process
- When you should use Publish Services
Peter Krogh is a photographer, author, technologist and publisher. He is best known for The DAM Book, Digital Asset Management for Photographers, (O'Reilly 2009). He's an expert on the entire digital photography ecosystem, and loves to help photographers make their images safe and easy to find, while streamlining their workflow. Learn more about Peter, his new publishing company and The DAM Book at TheDamBook.com.
Organizing Your Photos Table of Contents PDF
Back to Webinar List