+Measure colors with ColorMunki device
Measure colors with ColorMunki device
- Connect ColorMunki device. It will appear under Resources.
- Click on the ColorMunki icon, under Resources.
- In the resulting ColorMunki information panel, "Status" will indicate whether ColorMunki is ready for measurements or needs calibration. Follow the on-screen instructions on how to Calibrate, take strip measurements or take spot measurements to measure colors.
- Use ColorMunki to measure the color of an object. For each measurement you make, the number counter next to the ColorMunki icon, found under Resources, will increase.
- To view the palette being created from ColorMunki measurements, double-click just to the right of the ColorMunki icon, under Resources.
- Drag-drop colors from the ColorMunki palette window, onto your palette listed under Projects.
***If you need to calibrate the instrument the options will be in a grayed out status, once the calibration is completed then you will be able to make your selection of either Spot or Strip measurements.