+Wrong Paper Size or Orientation when Printing ColorMunki Charts
Q: The charts printed with ColorMunki on some MacOSX systems may print with wrong orientation (landscape instead of portrait or too small). How can I fix that? It worked before and it cannot be changed in ColorMunki.
A: We recognized, that since Mac OS 10.5.5 the printer setup utility might change or remember a wrong default paper size or orientation. This leads to the issue reported above. To fix it, please follow these steps:
- Quit the ColorMunki Software
- Open 'System Preferences/Print&Fax'
- Choose your intended printer
- Choose another default paper size, e.g. A3
- Close the Print&Fax window
- Start ColorMunki Software
- Follow the 'Printer Profiling' wizard until the step, where you setup to print the first chart (you do not need to send the final print)
- Close ColorMunki Software
- Go back to 'Print&Fax' panel
- Select default paper size A4
- Go back to ColorMunki Software
- The charts should now be printed again in correct paper size and orientation