+What Is Included in the ColorChecker Passport?
ColorChecker Passport is a unique solution for any photographer looking for accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility – especially those working in Raw format.
ColorChecker Passport includes a set of three ColorChecker photographic targets, both a desktop camera calibration application and an Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® camera calibration plug-in to create DNG profiles that encompass your specific camera, lens and lighting conditions for use in a Raw workflow – everything you need to attain full creative control from image capture to post-processing.
- A set of three ColorChecker photographic targets housed in a functional plastic case that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, yet sturdy enough to go everywhere you go.
- ColorChecker White Balance target, a spectrally neutral white balance target that provides in-camera white balancing for both JPEG and Raw photography.
- ColorChecker Classic, the industry standard 24-patch ColorChecker target for fine tuning critical color and building custom DNG profiles.
- ColorChecker Creative Enhancement target with spectrum patches to ensure color fidelity across all hues, adjust white balance, verify exposure and make creative portrait and landscape enhancements.
- The ColorChecker Passport Desktop Application to create DNG profiles for use in a Raw workflow to help you achieve consistent results from image to image, regardless of the camera and lighting environment.
- Creation of DNG and dual-illuminant DNG profiles that can be used with Adobe Raw processing applications.
- Repeatable, creative white balancing with warmer or cooler effects in Raw processing software.
- Accurate color correction that can be applied to one photo or a group of images, providing consistency within shoots
- The ColorChecker Passport Lightroom plug-in for creating DNG profiles.