+How to get LAB values from i1Profiler
In i1Profiler v1.3.1 users now have the ability to take a measurement to access LAB values.
- Select the Advanced Mode in i1Profiler.
- Select Measure Chart option in the Workflow Selector.
- Specify if you are using an i1Pro or i1Pro2
- Create a chart that is the number of patches you wish to measure.
- Go to the next step, Measurement, and Spot Measurement.
- Now you can save the information as a CGATS file (txt). That will allow you to now open up the text file and you will see the LAB values for that color patch.