i1iO Instrument Firmware Version:
v1.06 Previous Version:
v1.05 Release Date:
PC - Zip File, Mac - Mac Disk Image (DMG) Download: PC Version Mac Version Notes:
Use this utility to upgrade the i1iO Table. History: Software Specifications
- Intel® CPU
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, or 10.7 [with latest upgrades installed]
New for this release
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon XP™ or better CPU
- Windows® XP 32 bit or 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32 or 64-bit, Windows 7® 32 or 64-bit
- Latest service packs installed
- i1iO software drivers need to be installed
- Avoid moving into i1iO 2 stopper. As a consequence some positions will be approached by two moves.
- Illegal move commands to positions lower than y=110 at negative x-positions (behind the tower) will be rejected.
- Limited maximal motor current to 1.2A to reduce oscillations and belt overruns. Due to this change the i1iO table might refuse to measure substrates (e.g. carpet) which cause a strong friction between arm and substrate.
- The i1iO positioning regulator gets turned off if the position deviation is more than 10mm from where it should be to avoid damage in case the arm crashes into an object left on the table.
- If the head is outside the ground plate and a move command is sent, there is performed a motor initialization followed by a move command.
- Corrected error handling behaviour during motor initialization.