+Adding Printer Profiles to the Print Simulation Menu in ColorTRUE
NOTE – This feature is for iOS only & not supported on Android
It is possible to load additional printer profiles into CoorTRUE (iOS only). These additional printer profiles can then be used in the Print Simulation (soft proofing) feature within Image Gallery. To load additional printer profiles, follow the steps below:
- Plug in iOS device to desktop/laptop computer with USB cable
- Launch iTunes
- Click on the iPhone or iPad device button in upper right of iTunes
- Then click on “Apps” in the menu bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the window to see the “File Sharing” area
- Find ColorTRUE in the File Sharing list and click on it
- Now click on the “Add…” button and select your RGB or CMYK printer profile
- Next, click on the “Sync” button located in the bottom right of the window
- You may now disconnect your iOS device from your computer and use the newly added profile(s) in ColorTRUE’s Image Gallery
- Now, you must force quit and re-launch your ColorTRUE app before the new profile will be visable in the app. To do this, from the home screen on your iOS device, double click the home button. This will bring up a list of apps that have been recently used. Swipe left or right until you find ColorTRUE and have it centered on your screen. Now touch the app and swipe up until the app disappears (this action force quits the app).
- Finally, re-launch the ColorTRUE app. You will now be able to select this new printer profile for use with the Print Simulation feature.