+Removing Printer Profiles from the Print Simulation Menu in ColorTRUE
NOTE – This feature is for iOS only & not supported on Android
To remove any custom printer profiles that you have previous installed in ColorTRUE, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Plug in iOS device to desktop/laptop computer with USB cable
- Launch iTunes
- Click on the iPhone or iPad device button in upper right of iTunes
- Then click on “Apps” in the menu bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the window to see the “File Sharing” area
- Find ColorTRUE in the File Sharing list and click on it
- In the ColorTRUE Documents windows, locate the profile you wish to remove
- Click on the profile and then press the “delete” key on your keyboard
- Next, click on the “Sync” button located in the bottom right of the window
- Now disconnect your iOS device from your computer and force quit the ColorTRUE app. To do this, from the home screen on your iOS device, double click the home button. This will bring up a list of apps that have been recently used. Swipe left or right until you find ColorTRUE and have it centered on your screen. Now touch the app and swipe up until the app disappears (this action force quits the app).
- Finally, re-launch the ColorTRUE app and notice that the printer profile has been removed from the ColorTRUE app.