+ColorTRUE App hangs measuring patches
The following steps can be tried to resolve issues with the ColorTRUE app hanging, or getting stuck during the profiling process:
- Make sure the device being profiled has a full charge. With iOS devices it is possible to attach the sync cable while profiling, this has solved power issues in some cases.
- Make sure there are no system messages appearing on the screen. For example: "You have just 30% power remaining". These system messages can force them to the top causing the profiling process to be interrupted or cause an error.
- Make sure the measurement hardware is sitting flush to the surface of the phone or tablet being profiled.
- Make sure the measurement hardware is placed on the phone or tablet in such a way that it is measuring only color swatches being displayed. In other words make certain that the measurement hardware is not including part of a phone bezel in the measurements.
- Make certain that the screen of the phone or tablet is perfectly clean and does not contain any fingerprints
- Make certain that the screen is not dimming during the profiling process.